[Nfbnet-members-list] Business owners needed for independent study
National Federation of the Blind
webmaster at nfb.org
Mon Aug 16 14:00:57 UTC 2021
BUSINESS OWNERS NEEDED FOR INDEPENDENT STUDY
The National Federation of the Blind is searching for blind and low-vision
SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS OR EMPLOYEES WHO ARE HEAVILY INVOLVED IN RUNNING THE
BUSINESS'S ONLINE PRESENCE to participate in one hour of user testing
of the accessibility and usability of a business managing platform.
Compensation of $150.00 will be provided. If you meet the following
criteria and are interested in participating, please email me.
Please note, in addition to this short questionnaire, there will be an
additional ten minute phone call to determine whether or not you are a fit
for this particular study. To start, please answer the questions below:
* You are over the age of 18 and mostly/completely rely on screen reading
software on your computer.
* You are heavily involved in managing the business's online presence (as
an owner or as an employee, not a freelancer).
* The business has to have a physical location as well as an online
presence and is Business to Customer, not Business to Business.
* The business is either a retail business (grocery store, pharmacy, pet
store, etc.) or provides a service in one of the following six groups:
* Group 1. Plumbers, electricians, builders and HVAC services
* Group 2. Financial, tax or insurance services
* Group 3. Fitness (personal trainer/yoga)
* Group 4. Health and beauty (beauty salons/hairdressers/ physiotherapy,
* Group 5. Events (party planners/weddings/funerals, photographers)
* Group 6. Educational (tutors/music teachers/professional coaching)
* In addition to your computer, you have access to a second device:
phone, tablet with internet connection, or a landline. Also you consent to
being observed remotely and recorded while conducting user testing.
If interested, please confirm that you meet all of the above criteria and,
if so, please reply to sdubnow at nfb.org with the subject line "Small
merchant BUILD study" and the following information:
Date of Birth:
Screen reader used on computer/laptop:
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314
Unsubscribe  | Opt Out  | Sign Up for Our E-newsletter 
200 East Wells St.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NFBNet-Members-List