[Nfbnet-members-list] Adult blind and low-vision screen reader users needed for research study on image descriptions on product webpages

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Wed Sep 23 14:00:14 UTC 2020

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has no involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute to our research mission.

Hello!

Amazon is seeking screen reader users, age 18 and older, to participate in paid research regarding image descriptions on product web pages. If you are an adult screen reader user, we invite you to fill out a brief qualification survey<https://bvi1-qual.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4HFjROGxCWaII5f> with 5 questions to see if you qualify for the study.

If you qualify, we will send an email with instructions and a link to the full study. Those who complete the full study will receive a $100 Amazon gift card.

The qualification survey<https://bvi1-qual.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4HFjROGxCWaII5f> should only take a few minutes to complete, and will only be active until September 30, 2020, so please respond immediately if you are interested.

Thanks in advance for your time and interest in helping with our image-description research!

Best
Image-Description research team

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Director of Research Programs, Blindness Initiatives
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2221 | lblake at nfb.org<mailto:lblake at nfb.org>

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

Disclaimer