[Nfbnet-members-list] Come Join the NFB of California for our state convention starting TONIGHT!!

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Oct 22 21:29:32 UTC 2020

Hello!

Please come join us for the NFB of California state convention.  The convention starts Thursday, October 22nd at 5 PM and runs through noon on Sunday.

Our agenda includes topics ranging from blindness training centers, to technology, to California policy initiatives.

It is a fully packed agenda with many varied presentations.

The information in this email is all you'll need to find meetings, meet other blind folks at the executive suite, get help at the executive suite's information desk, bid on auction baskets to help us raise money, and get help with any questions that you might have.

Our primary web page for the convention is here.

You can find all the information you need at our convention page.

http://www.nfbcal.org/convention

This page includes all of the following...

  * An HTML version of the agenda, including presnetations and vendors, and zoom links.
  * The Parents of Blind Children Agenda
  * The list of vendors in our exhibit hall
  * Information on how to listen to Spanish translations of convention
  * Closed Captioning links (in the Agenda)
  * Information about this year's auction baskets, including how to bid on them.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening for the executive suite, trivia night, and our open board meeting.

The NFB of California Convention Planning Committee