[Nfbnet-members-list] Federation Grit: We welcome you at the Virginia affiliate virtual convention (10/25-11/1)

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 02:38:09 UTC 2020

When planning the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
convention, we asked ourselves a few important questions:
    * Can a virtual convention inspire, empower, and educate by
sharing the lived experiences of positive blind role models?
    * Can a Zoom based convention be fun, exciting, and welcoming all
at the same time?
    * Can we enable people to connect with old and new friends in an
engaging way?

We welcome you to join us and decide for yourself if we achieved
Virginia hospitality and inspiration.

Please join your extended family the week of October 25 through
November 1 for the 62nd Annual State Convention of the NFB of
Virginia. You do not have to be a member of our affiliate to
register, win prizes, and join the dialogue. We have several
interactive sessions planned. We are looking forward to
thought-provoking discussions, and the only ingredient missing to
make this the best gathering of blind Americans is you.

We would be honored if you would bring your thoughts and perspectives
to our convention. The Virginia affiliate warmly welcomes you to
visit. Any one of us would love to get to know you and exchange ideas
that could be of benefit to the blind community across the country.

Look at our agenda and find those items that most resonate with you.

<http://nfbv.org/agenda>http://nfbv.org/agenda

Registration is free and really quite simple. Register before October
18 for the chance to be entered into a drawing for $100.

<http://www.nfbv.org/convention>http://www.nfbv.org/convention

Come join us during the week of October 25 through November 1 and let
us work together to define what it means to have Federation GRIT.

Looking forward to having you join our celebration.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

<mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

www.nfb.org

<http://www.nfbv.org>www.nfbv.org

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

https://www.avg.com