[Nfbnet-members-list] Announcing matching gift from Freedom Scientific for Meet the Blind Month

Chang, Patti PChang at nfb.org
Thu Oct 1 16:15:22 UTC 2020

Freedom Scientific offers generous matching gift opportunity.

The National Federation of the Blind is excited to announce a generous matching gift from Freedom Scientific in honor of Meet the Blind Month this October.

Freedom Scientific, a Vispero brand and the maker of JAWS for Windows and Focus Braille displays, has pledged to match the first $50,000 in donations made to the NFB during Meet the Blind Month.

Double your contribution and help ensure that we fulfill this matching gift!

Three Ways to Give

  *   Give online at nfb.org/donate<https://www.nfb.org/donate>
  *   Mail a check to National Federation of the Blind, 200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place, Baltimore, MD 21230
  *   Contribute by phone using a credit card by calling 410-659-9314; press 4 for giving followed by 1 to give a gift
This year our Meet the Blind Month<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/meet-blind-month> activities are focusing on lived experiences in our local communities with problem solving and self-confidence. Thank you to Freedom Scientific and all of our supporters for helping us continue this important work.

[Facebook Logo]<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18536&qid=4205619>
[Twitter Logo]<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18537&qid=4205619>
[Instagram Logo]<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18538&qid=4205619>
[YouTube Logo]<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18539&qid=4205619>
[Email Icon Image]<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18540&qid=4205619>
[Donate to the NFB Icon.]<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18534&qid=4205619>
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314
Unsubscribe<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=15105&qid=4205619&h=59928f0dc14d165a> | Opt Out<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=15105&qid=4205619&h=59928f0dc14d165a> |  Sign Up for Our E-newsletter<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18541&qid=4205619>

Disclaimer