[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB of NYS Calls This Week

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Mon May 11 13:17:21 UTC 2020

Join the National Federation of the Blind of New York for any or all our
upcoming discussions.  You don't have to be a federationist to join the
calls.

Monday May 11, 5:30 PM EST, Kitchen Techniques.         Hear tricks and
techniques from a couple blind cooks for being comfortable in the kitchen.
Bring your questions and appetites.

Wednesday May 13, 5:30 PM EST, County Responses.     Join Frank Cammarata,
Executive Director of the Erie County Office for People With Disabilities to
discuss Erie County's response to the Covid-19 virus.

Friday May 15, 5:30 pm EST, Let's Laugh at Ourselves.    Bring your funny
stories and experiences and share with others.  Come on, We've all been
there so let's laugh at ourselves.

Monday May 18, 5:30 PM EST, Book Discussion.               We will be
discussing the ENTIRE book "Tapping the Charcoal".  The book can be read
through the following link:

(https://www.nfb.org/sites/www.nfb.org/files/images/nfb/publications/books/k
ernel1/kern09tc.htm)

Or on the New York Local Information Channel.

We look forward to seeing everyone.

How to Join our Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5288506207

Meeting ID: 528 850 6207