[Nfbnet-members-list] Join us for NFBCO Weekly Zoom Workshops

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 02:02:36 UTC 2020

Hello Friends

The National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
hopes that each of you are staying safe and
staying home as the spread of COVID-19
progresses. We have developed week three of our
Zoom workshops! We invite each of you to join us
for an exciting week of learning and virtual socialization.

Monday, March 30 5:00PM

Blind Merchant Monday

Join Nicky Gacos, President of the National
Association of Blind Merchants to learn about
what has been one of the most successful and
lucrative employment opportunities for blind
people. This is a great opportunity to learn
about the program, ask questions,  and find out
if this is a career opportunity for you or someone you know!

Tuesday,  March 31 5:00PM

Story Time with the Blind History Lady

Join Peggy Chong, the BlindHistory Lady to hear
stories of our blind ancestors! This will be a fun filled blast from the past!

Wednesday, April 1 5:00PM

Workout Wednesday

Join us for an all levels yoga class with Julie
Hill! Wear comfy clothes, bring your mat or
towel, and get ready for a great work out.

Thursday,, April 2 5:00PM

Active Kiddos During COVID-19

Parents of Blind Children, blind parents, or
people in charge of the entertainment of kiddos
during COVID-19,  join us for a call to discuss
ways to keep kids educated and entertained while at home!

Friday, April 3 5:00PM

What does “Live the Life You Want” really mean.

Join President Mark Riccobono for a discussion of
our tag line “Live the Life You Want” and
what it really means.  Bring your questions, comments, and ideas!

Join Zoom Meeting

<https://zoom.us/j/5955066474>https://zoom.us/j/5955066474

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

One tap mobile

<tel:+13462487799,,5955066474%23>+13462487799,,5955066474# US (Houston)

<tel:+16699009128,,5955066474%23>+16699009128,,5955066474# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        <tel:+1%20346%20248%207799>+1 346 248 7799

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

Find your local number:
<https://zoom.us/u/acqRQ8ejDI>https://zoom.us/u/acqRQ8ejDI

If you have questions or need assistance please
call <tel:615-497-0435>615-497-0435 or email

<mailto:jbbeecham at gmail.com>jbbeecham at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

https://www.avg.com