[Nfbnet-members-list] Your feedback is needed regarding accessing media

National Federation of the Blind webmaster at nfb.org
Tue Jun 2 03:34:24 UTC 2020

[]

<nfb.htm>
National Federation of the Blind logo and tagline live the life

Request for Feedback by June 10: Accessing Media & NFB-NEWSLINE

National Federation of the Blind programs and
services are constantly evolving and improving
thanks to valuable input from the blindness
community. As part of our effort to optimize our
free NFB-NEWSLINE® service, we are partnering
with Deloitte Consulting LLP to gather insights
from subscribers and non-subscribers alike on
their preferences for accessing news media.

We are calling on all blind Americans to complete
a brief ten-minute survey on their media
consumption and use of NFB-NEWSLINE®. All
Personally Identifiable Information will be
collected unless you voluntarily provide it.
Access the survey at:
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17139&qid=3719823>http://sgiz.mobi/s3/nfbnewsline.

The survey will be open through Wednesday, June
10, 2020. If you have any questions about the
survey or prefer completing the survey over the
telephone, please reach out to Sophie Lehrenbaum
by phone at 202-365-7605 anytime between 1:00
p.m. and 4:00 p.m. ET Tuesday through Thursday or
email
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17148&qid=3719823>slehrenbaum at deloitte.com.

Thank you for your participation.

<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17140&qid=3719823>
Facebook Logo
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17140&qid=3719823>
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17141&qid=3719823>
Twitter Logo
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17141&qid=3719823>
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17142&qid=3719823>
Instagram Logo
 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17143&qid=3719823>
YouTube Logo
 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17144&qid=3719823>
Email Icon Image
 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17145&qid=3719823>
Donate to the NFB Icon.
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17145&qid=3719823>
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells
Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314
<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=14236&qid=3719823&h=b9b84b3c85dc9650>Unsubscribe

<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=14236&qid=3719823&h=b9b84b3c85dc9650>Opt
Out

<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17146&qid=3719823>Sign