[Nfbnet-members-list] An Aira promotion are members might want to know about

Wunder, Gary gwunder at nfb.org
Wed Jul 29 01:42:57 UTC 2020

This message is sent at the request of our Aira Advisors Chairman, Gary Wunder

July 26, 2020 marks the 30th anniversary of the
Americans with Disabilities Act and Aira is ready to celebrate!

The ADA has changed what “access” means, not
just in the United States but around the world.
To join in honoring this landmark legislation,
Aira is announcing the Celebrating Access 2020
promotion. What is this promotion, you ask?

We’re offering free Aira Access to one business
or location in each of the countries we serve
through the end of 2020 and the community gets to choose which one.
Starting today, Sunday, July 26th and going
through Monday, August 3rd, Aira is gathering
YOUR votes on what business or location you want
to see as a free Aira Access location and why.
This is a worldwide promotion, meaning that users
in all five of Aira’s operating countries
(  US,  Canada,   UK,   New Zealand,  Australia)
will get to cast their vote. The business or
location that receives the most votes in each
country will become a free Aira Access location
in that country for the remainder of 2020. You
can connect to one of our trained agents, free
while using that business either at the physical location or on-line.

The winner in each country will be announced on Monday, August 3rd.

Be sure to let us know why your choice should be
an Aira Access location. Join us in celebrating
access and cast your vote
<https://aira.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f853d24f4a9fea5ef4c1b7d2b&id=dabd9af766&e=755cf6d8e6>here!

Happy anniversary, ADA!

https://www.avg.com