[Nfbnet-members-list] Sports and Recreation at National Convention #NFB20move

President, National Federation of the Blind OfficeOfThePresident at nfb.org
Sun Jul 12 13:37:22 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow Federationists!

The National Federation of the Blind Sports and Recreation Division
is pumped for a great #nfb20 convention. We have lots of exciting
information to share. First, our business meeting/seminar will take
place on Thursday, July 16 from 1:00PM-5:00PM Eastern. The agenda and
Zoom information will be posted at the end of this email. Everyone is
welcome to participate, but if you would like to vote in our
convention, please pay $5.00<https://www.paypal.me/nfbsportsandrec>
for dues and send your name, address, phone number, and email address
to <mailto:jbbeecham at gmail.com>jbbeecham at gmail.com.
https://www.paypal.me/nfbsportsandrec

The Sports and Recreation Division decided to bring you content that
you could access at any time day or night. Join our Facebook Group
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/176619816827189>https://www.facebook.com/groups/176619816827189
for access to described workouts, meditations, family fun exercise,
and much more!

Join the #NFB20move challenge for your chance to win one of 3 Amazon
Gift Cards valued at $75.00 each.

Every morning the NFB Sports and Recreation Division will leave
#nfb20move post. Comment on that post with your step count, calorie
burn, minutes spent doing exercise, or just tell us what you did to
stay active during convention that day. Every day you post about your
activity, you will earn 1 entry into our drawing.

If you post a video or picture (described please) of  you doing your
activity you can earn a second entry for that day.

For every described workout video that you create and post to our
group you receive 5 additional drawing entries so describe your
favorite workout and share it with your friends!

Please use #nfb20move in your posts and post your movement
information and photos/videos under the daily #nfb20move post. You
can be as active as you want and earn entries to our drawing by
moving each day!

Drawing winners will be drawn and notified through FaceBook on July
19th, the day after convention.

So remember,
Register as a member
Join our business meeting
Join our Facebook Group
Move during convention and tell us about it using #nfb20move

Sports and Recreation
Annual Division Meeting
National Federation of the Blind
Thursday, July 16, 2020
1PM-5PM EST

Zoom Meeting Link <https://zoom.us/j/92101955679>https://zoom.us/j/92101955679.
Dial In Number: 346-248-7799
Meeting ID: 921 0195 5679
One-Touch Dial: 346-248-7799,,92101955679
1:00     Introduction of the Board
1:25     Opening Mindfulness Activity
1:30     Treasurer's Report
1:35     Elections
1:55     Staying Active During the Pandemic Panel Presentation
             Amber Sherrard                      San Francisco
Lighthouse for the Blind
             Maureen Nietfeld                    National Federation
of the Blind of Colorado/Colorado Center for the Blind
  Kyle Hanneman                      Blind Incorporated
  Linda Melendez                      National Federation of the
Blind of New Jersey
2:30     Eating Healthy Panel
             Amber Sherard                       National Dietetic
Technician Registered
             Jessica Beecham                   M.S. Exercise Science
             Maureen Nietfeld                    B.S. Lifestyle Medicine
3:00     Uniting Blind Runners and Walkers with Sighted Guides
             Chaz Davis                              Paralympian
             Kyle Robidoux                         Ultra-Runner
3:15     Questions
3:20     One Touch Self Defense
             Stephen Hanchu                     President, 1Touch Project
             Mark Melonson                       Level 2 1Touch Instructor
3:40     Questions
3:45     ReVision Training by Tyler Merren
             Tyler Merren                           Founder, Personal Trainer
4:05     Questions
4:10     All About Aromatherapy
             Christella Garcia                     Licensed Massage Therapist
4:25     Questions
4:30     Division Goal Setting 2020-21
             Round Table Discussion

https://www.avg.com