[Nfbnet-members-list] Apple Technical Support Advisor Job Links

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Nov 6 04:48:19 UTC 2019

Dear NFB List Members,

This summer we began a partnership with
Apple.  Right now they are offering Technical
Support Adviser jobs in Sacramento, CA and
Austin, TX.  We are taking the unprecedented
step of sending this out to everyone on NFBNET in
order to assure that the largest number of blind
persons possible apply to these jobs.  One of my
selling points to Apple was that most blind
people have iPhones and other i-devices and have
become experts in using them.  I would venture
to say that this is one career in which blind
people can perform better than sighted ones.  If
you agree and have the skills Apple needs, please
apply.  After you apply, please email (Ms.) Shay
Shimizu, Apple Talent Sourcer, so she can make
sure you are in the system and stay in touch with
you (and me).  Apple really wants to hire blind people.

Best wishes,
Dick Davis, Chair                           Â
NFB Employment Committee