[Nfbnet-members-list] NAGDU hotline

Aleeha Dudley adudley at nagdu.org
Sun May 26 22:18:46 UTC 2019

The National Association of Guide Dog Users, a strong and proud
division of the National federation of the Blind, is seeking
interested volunteers to assist us with staffing our information and
advocacy hotline. The primary purpose of this hotline is to provide
information to callers who have questions about the access rights
regarding guide and other service animals. The main requirement for
interested individuals is that they have been a member of the
National federation of the Blind for at least one year. We will be
holding an informational session for interested volunteers on Monday,
May 29, 2019 at8:00 p.m. Eastern (7:00 p.m. Central; 6:00 p.m.
Mountain; & 5:00 p.m. Pacific). We will be distributing application
materials at this meeting and answering your questions. To join, use
the Zoom information at the end of this email. If you have any
questions in the meantime, please email our hotline chair, Aleeha
Dudley, at <mailto:adudley at nagdu.org>adudley at nagdu.org. The call
information is below.

USING ZOOM

Although traditional conference call dialing is available, we recommend
using the free Zoom app for the best audio quality and functionality. The
app is easy to use and is available on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, and
Mac.

If you don't already have the app installed, you will be prompted to do so
when activating the below Zoom link. Installing the app ahead of time will
give you the opportunity to customize it to your preference.

JOINING NAGDU MEETINGS

There are now three ways to join NAGDU meetings:

 From any computer or Smart device, activate the following link and follow
the instructions:
<https://zoom.us/j/8136262789>https://zoom.us/j/8136262789
You will need a microphone on your computer in order to have your voice
heard in the cloud!

2.       Tap one of these links from any smart phone:

+16699006833,,8136262789# or

+14086380968,,8136262789#

You can also add one of these numbers to your contacts list so you can use
them for future meetings!

3. Manually call by dialing either (669) 900-6833 or (408) 638-0968, then
entering the ID 8136262789.