[Nfbnet-members-list] Learn about NFB-NEWSLINE Web News On Demand

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Mon May 20 20:14:32 UTC 2019

NFB-NEWSLINE Subscribers:

What is Web News on Demand?

Ever wondered about accessing NFB-NEWSLINE on the web? Want to know
the benefits of using the website to access NFB-NEWSLINE? Join us for
our May webinar on Thursday the 23rd at 8:00 p.m. eastern (7:00 p.m.
central, 6:00 p.m. mountain, 5:00 p.m. pacific) to find out what
NFB-NEWSLINE online has to offer. We will cover topics such as
enhanced search features, emailing articles on demand, accessing your
favorite publications, TV listings, and more.

Please note that we are using a system for this call that will not
allow you to speak to the other participants when you join the
meeting like you have been able to do on prior training calls.

To participate in the training, please use one of the options listed below.

Join Zoom Meeting on your computer or mobile device by following this link:

<https://zoom.us/j/355350964>https://zoom.us/j/355350964

Dial:

646-876-9923

Webinar ID: 355350964

We look forward to talking to you on the 23rd!

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org | 866-504-7300 |
<mailto:nfbnewsline at nfb.org>nfbnewsline at nfb.org

---
https://www.avg.com