[Nfbnet-members-list] March Madness Aira Offer

Wunder, Gary gwunder at nfb.org
Tue Mar 26 04:22:39 UTC 2019

As most of you know, NFB members have two plans
for using Aira that offer significant benefits
for being in NFB member. The March madness
promotional that Aira is offering below does not
involve either of th3ese, but those wishing to
sign up for Aira for the first time may wish to
take advantage of this March madness special
because for thirty dollars people will get thirty
minutes of Aira service, and for the next three
months will continue to receive that service
without charge. After four months, any NFB member
is certainly eligible to switch to one of the NFB
plans or to remain where they are. For more
information about the plans offered to NFB
members, go to
<https://aira.io/nfb>https://aira.io/nfb.
Remember that the current promotional is
available for new customers until March 31. Here is Aira’s announcement:

In celebration of our three million-minute
milestone, we’re running a promotion where you
can get three months of Aira absolutely free.
This is an exclusive offer for new users, and
Friends & Family of Aira (that’s you!). Sign up
for the Intro Plan today, pay for the first
month, and we'll cover the cost of the next three consecutive months.

That’s $29 for four months of on-demand access to our certified agents.

To sign up using this promo, call our toll free
number at 1-800-835-1934 and make sure you
mention “March Madness”. But you better be quick,
we’re only running this offer until March 31,
2019! This offer is only valid if you have a free
Aira account and have never paid for a monthly plan before.

Do you know anyone else who has been waiting for
an offer like this? Feel free to share this email
with them! And while you’re at it,
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvTWpoo6BVrn2pOFreWQGGw/videos>click
here to learn about Aira in just 25 seconds.

You know what they say: good things come in
threes. Don't take our word for it; sign up today
to experience those three free Aira months for yourself.

Ready? 1, 2, 3
 GO!

Cheers,

The Aira Team
divider line
1-800-835-1934
<https://aira.io/>www.aira.io
<mailto:support at aira.io>support at aira.io
Aira - the description of life

Gary Wunder
Editor, Braille Monitor
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2360 | gwunder at nfb.org

<https://nfb.org/>
National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
Facebook
     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>
Twitter
     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>
Youtube

The National Federation of the Blind is a
community of members and friends who believe in
the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

---
https://www.avg.com