[Nfbnet-members-list] Participants needed for user testing of JP Morgan Chase banking product at NFB 2019 national convention

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Mon Jun 17 19:42:47 UTC 2019

The below user testing participant solicitation is being provided for informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has no involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute to our research mission.

JPMorgan Chase & Co. is committed to meeting the banking and financial services needs of all our customers. Members of our Digital team will be on site at the 2019 National Federation of the Blind annual convention in Las Vegas to show you how we make digital products accessible and usable by all.

We would like your input on a product that will allow you to schedule meetings with bankers ahead of time. For this study, we are seeking iPhone and Android users who are at least 18 years of age. In these sessions of 1-1 user testing, we will ask you to complete common tasks using test devices to get your feedback. The study will not require you to log into your personal accounts. Your personal information will remain protected.

Sessions are expected to last approximately 45 minutes.

To attend one of the sessions, please contact eCAT.Communications at chase.com<mailto:eCAT.Communications at chase.com>.

Sessions will be held on Wednesday, July 10th and Thursday, July 11th. Available session times are (two sessions available per timeslot):

5:00 PM - 5:45 PM

6:00 PM - 6:45 PM

7:00 PM - 7:45 PM

8:00 PM - 8:45 PM

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Deputy Executive Director, Blindness Initiatives
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2221 | lblake at nfb.org<mailto:lblake at nfb.org>

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer