[Nfbnet-members-list] Streaming of NFB Convention

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Jul 12 00:27:10 UTC 2019

Dear fellow Federationists:

There is nothing like the energy and excitement of attending the
annual national convention of the National Federation of the Blind in
person. however, for various reasons it's not possible for everyone
to make it every year. If you can't be with your Federation family in
Las Vegas this year, however, you can still get in on the action by
accessing our live stream. We stream the National Federation of the
Blind Board of Directors meeting, all general sessions, and the
convention banquet. You can find the streaming schedule and links to
streams in multiple formats (iTunes, Winamp, etc.) on our live stream
page at this URl:
<https://nfb.org/livestream>https://nfb.org/livestream

You can also listen to the convention stream with your smart speaker.
Just ask your Google assistant- or Amazon Alexa-enabled device to
play "195 The Globe on Tunein" whenever the convention live stream is active.

We will miss you in vegas, but please be part of the convention by
listening to the live stream. You could even get a group of friends
together and host a banquet listening party so you can all enjoy
President Riccobono's banquet address, the announcement of the
scholarship awards, and other banquet highlights together. If you're
listening, and especially if you host a banquet listening party,
please let us know about it on social media with the hash tag #nfB19.

So, enjoy the convention, even if you can't be there! And we hope you
can join us in person next year!

warmly,

Chris Danielsen

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, Ext. 2330 | cdanielsen at nfb.org
Twitter: @rlawyer

<https://nfb.org/>
National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
Facebook
     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>
Twitter
     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>
Youtube

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.