[Nfbnet-members-list] Running Meet Up

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 20:01:21 UTC 2019

Hello Friends

If you are joining us in Las Vegas, please know that we will be a
guide running tutorial session Sunday at 9:00am. In this session we
will disc uss how to work with running guides, tether options, and
how to find guide runners. We also have guides from Achilles Las
Vegas who have generously agreed to serve as guides Tuesday morning
at 6:00am. Please meet at the front desk. We will leave for the run
at 6 on the dot so plan to arrive a couple minutes early.

To make sure you have a guide for this meet up please contact John
sterling at 805-868-0170. You can also message him on Facebook.
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009551643993>https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009551643993

Best Wishes

Jessica. Beecham
jbbeecham at gmail.com