[Nfbnet-members-list] Career Fair Information

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jul 4 02:16:03 UTC 2019

Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Career Fair Information
From: Dick Davis via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

Here's very useful information for Career Fair registrants and
non-registrants:

Hope to see you there!

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee

The information is below, and attached.

DA

NFB 2019 Career Fair Final Message, Wednesday July 3, 2019

I am happy to tell you that we now have 44 employers and the NFB Legal Team
registered for the 2019 NFB Career Fair.  Attached is the final list of
employers by table number.

If you are feeling remorse for not having registered yet, you can still do
so online at: https://www.nfb.org/employment-committee-job-fair-reg

until 2 p.m. Eastern Time (1 p.m. Central Time, noon Mountain Time, and 11
a.m. Pacific Time) on Friday July 5th.

People who register by then will receive a letter explaining the Career Fair
and a spreadsheet containing employer contact information.

After that, you will need to register at the NFB Convention. We will have
committee members and volunteers to register you outside Sunday's Job Seeker
Seminar starting around noon, and continuing until 5 p.m.

We will also provide this service starting at noon on Monday outside the
Career Fair and continuing until 3 p.m. Nobody will be allowed to enter the
Career Fair without registering first.

People who register at the seminar or Career Fair will not be able to get
the employer contact list until after the convention.  So please register
online if you can before the cutoff on Friday July 5 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes,

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee

Ddavis at blindinc.org

Table No

Name

Sponsor

1

Aira

yes

2

Oracle

yes

3

Target

yes

4

Pearson

yes

5

National Industries for the Blind

yes

6

Wells Fargo

yes

7

Envision, Inc.

yes

8

Law School Admission Council

yes

9

LCI

yes

10

The Chicago Lighthouse

yes

11

American Printing House for the Blind

no

12

Be My Eyes

no

13

Beyond Vision

no

14

BLIND, Incorporated

no

15

Bookshare/Benetech

no

16

BVI Workforce Innovation Center

no

17

Central Intelligence Agency

no

18

Colorado Center for the Blind

no

19

Commission for the Blind Visually Impaired

no

20

Deloitte

no

21

Gabias Wellness Center

no

22

Guide Dogs for the Blind, Inc.

no

23

I See Music, LLC

no

24

IFB Solutions

no

25

In Sight Adventure & Travel Agency LLC

no

26

Industries for the Blind and Visually Impaired

no

27

Industries of the Blind

no

28

Iowa Department for the Blind

no

29

Kellogg's

no

30

Keystone Vocational Services

no

31

Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired

no

32

Louisiana Center for the Blind

no

33

National Federation of the Blind

no

34

National Geospatial Intelligence Agency

no

35

Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services

no

36

Saavi Services for the Blind

no

37

Siteimprove

no

38

Strategic Contact Solutions Group, Inc

no

39

The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.

no

40

Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired

no

41

National Braille Press

no

42

Federal Bureau of Investigation

no

43

NFB Legal Team

no

44

Nevada Bureau of Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Department of
Employment, Training & Rehabilitation

no

45

DSBVI - Utah Services for the Blind & Visually Impaired

no