[Nfbnet-members-list] DEADLINE APPROACHING! Interns wanted BELL DC

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 05:08:28 UTC 2019

Deadline approaching! March 1st!
Apply SOON!
-The deadline to apply to work for the BELL Academy this summer in Washington DC is NEXT WEEK!
If you haven’t applied yet, hurry hurry.

NFB of DC is looking for interns for our two week BELL Academy this summer. The BELL (Braille Enrichment Through Literacy and Learning) camp is a great place to work with young kids who are blind and visually impaired to help them be more independent.
Please share the following application link with those who may be interested; and feel free to refer them to me with any questions. The minimum age to apply is 15.

And as always, please share share share to all those who may be interested.

Link to apply:
https://goo.gl/forms/hzfnWqjz5x0838Mw1

For more information about the BELL Academy in general visit:
https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/nfb-bell-academy

Thanks as always,
Anna E Givens | Program Coordinator | 402-817-8934 | annajee82 at gmail.com