[Nfbnet-members-list] 3D Design with Code: a Gentle Intro to OpenScad

Chancey Fleet chancey.fleet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 13:36:01 UTC 2019

Do you wish there were a free Blind STEM camp for grownups? At the New York Public Library, we're putting STEM tools and techniques in the hands of Blind people of all ages. We invite you to join us online or in person on August 27 from 1 to 4 PM Eastern to learn how you can design original 3D objects with a simple, accessible code editor called OpenScad. Please find the link to our event listing, which includes a FAQ to help you decide if this event is right for you.
We thank our mentors in the NFB and our Blind and sighted allies in this work for inspiring us to pursue broader access to understanding and creating graphics and 3d models — the life we want is not text-only!
Best,
Chancey + the Tech Team at NYPL
https://www.nypl.org/events/programs/2019/08/27/3d-design-code-gentle-intro-openscad

Life is short and dictation is faster. Any errors brought to you by iPhone.
Chancey Fleet
Mobile: 347-632-8383 (texts preferred)