[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Newsline Training

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Mon Apr 22 23:48:49 UTC 2019

NFB-NEWSLINE Subscribers,

The wait is over-training number four is coming your way! On April
23, 2019 at 8:00 p.m. eastern (7:00 p.m. central, 6:00 p.m. mountain,
5:00 p.m. pacific), the NFB-NEWSLINE team will be discussing the job
listings feature and all it has to offer current or future job
seekers. With more than 100,000 job listings from two national job
sources, NFB-NEWSLINE has much to offer to your next career move. We
will cover items like creating a search profile that will let you set
job preferences by your zip code, education level, and salary, how to
navigate and search jobs, and how to have jobs of interest emailed
directly to you. Tune in and find out how NFB-NEWSLINE can assist you
in finding your dream job! If you have a question during the training
and are joining us by mobile app or computer, you can use the new Q &
A feature and type your question to the host as well as raising your hand.

You can raise your hand by clicking raise hand. If you are joining us
by phone, you can raise or lower your hand by pressing *9. Unless you
have been unmuted by the host for a question, you will remain on mute
for the duration of the training.

Please note that we are using a system for this call that will not
allow you to speak to the other participants when you join the
meeting like you have been able to do on prior training calls. When
you first connect to the meeting, you will immediately be put on mute.

To participate in the training, please use one of the options listed below.

Join Zoom Meeting on your computer or mobile device by following this link:

<https://zoom.us/j/953175664>https://zoom.us/j/953175664

Dial:

646-876-9923;

Webinar ID: 953175664

We look forward to talking to you on the 23rd!

The NFB-NEWSLINE Team

---
https://www.avg.com