[Nfbnet-members-list] Membership Call with Marilee Talkington

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 05:04:25 UTC 2018

Membership Call with Blind Actor Marilee Talkington
Wednesday, October 17th at 9 PM Eastern, 6 PM Pacific
Call 641-715-0700 and enter code 616934

Fellow federationists,
Please join us for our October membership call this Wednesday with
accomplished actor, writer, director, and activist Marilee Talkington.
Some of you may remember her informative and engaging speech at
national convention this summer, or you may have seen her on NCIS this
year. She has graciously fit us into her busy schedule, and she will
be our special guest this Wednesday evening. Marilee will be
interviewed about her life, accomplishments, and overcoming obstacles
as a blind performer, and then we will have time for a few questions
from our members.
For more information on Marilee, visit her website at
www.marileetalkington.com .

Again, the call will be Wednesday, October 17th at 9 PM Eastern, 6 PM Pacific.
Call 641-715-0700 access code 616934

Talk to you on Wednesday!

Warmest Regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.

--
Julie A. McGinnity
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; President, National Federation of the