[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB of Virginia Convention to be Streamed on 195 The Globe

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com
Thu Nov 8 02:06:42 UTC 2018

Fellow Federationists:

On behalf of 195 The Globe, the Internet radio
station which brought you the stream of the NFB
national convention, I am excited to announce
that we have partnered with the NFB of Virginia
to stream its 60th annual convention from
November 9-11 in Fredericksburg. We will be
streaming the Board meeting, all general sessions
and the banquet (check the agenda for times) so
that all Federationists can benefit from the
inspiration and information of this year's
convention whether or not you can make it to Fredericksburg.

The Globe offers numerous ways for you to tune
into the convention. First, you can listen from
the media player of your choice by visiting our
Listen page at
<http://195theglobe.com/index.php/about>http://195theglobe.com/index.php/about.
If you want to take the convention on the go, you
can download the free TuneIn Radio app on iOS or
Android and just search for 195 The Globe. Even
your smart speaker can connect you to the
convention­just tell your Alexa or Google Home
device to "play 195 The Globe on TuneIn."

As always, follow @195_theglobe on Twitter and
check the hashtag #NFBV18 for updates from the
convention floor, including information on our
stream. We hope you will take advantage of this
broadcast to enjoy the convention if you can't
join us in person! Please direct any questions to
me at <mailto:cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com>cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com.

Happy listening,

Christopher A. “Chris” Nusbaum, Programming Director
195 The Globe
Office: (951) 456-2324
Cell: (443) 547-2409
Email: <mailto:cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com>cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com