[Nfbnet-members-list] FW: Whittle Book Announcement

Pamela Allen pallen at louisianacenter.org
Tue May 1 02:02:25 UTC 2018

------
Now available for sale pocket reference books of the Unified English
Braille literary code. This book is 3 by 5 inches and easily fits in
a pocket, purse, or backpack. We have an interpoint  braille version
for those who read braille tactually. The small size makes it
manageable for both adults and little ones. We also have an ink
version that consists of print and simulated braille. Perfect for
parents, friends, and teachers. These books are great for those just
learning the Braille code for the first time, or refreshing their
Braille knowledge! Each copy is $10 with all profits benefiting blind
children's literacy programs. To order either version of our Whittle
books, please visit <http://www.nbpcb.org>www.nbpcb.org.

From: Pamela Allen <pallen at louisianacenter.org>