[Nfbnet-members-list] Donate Blood, Kick the Crud and play with us at convention!!!

Jessica Beecham Jessica at wefitwellness.com
Sat Jun 30 20:21:12 UTC 2018

Hello Friends!

Don't forget to pack your comfy clothes come play with us at the 2018
NFB National Convention!

On Tuesday the 3rd we will host our third annual NF-BE Healthy Fair featuring
      -OneBlood blood drive
      -inflatable obstacle course
      -bungee power jump
      -hula hooping
      -yoga
      -karate
     -cardio drumming
      -blind cricket
      -aaptive and BlindAlive app demo
      -stability ball exercise
      -ski for light
      -body weight exercise
      -total life changes
      -crud kicker kit table

Sebastian G near the exhibit hall space

On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday you can enjoy a wide variety of
activities including yoga, dance, meditation, essential oils,
OneTouch, AnytimeAnywhere exercise, eating healthy on a budget,
accessible exercise apps, and High Intensity Interval Training HIIT.

Check the agenda for times and locations.

We had to make one substitution, instead of traditional Japanese
sword fighting we will be offering a HIIT or high intensity interval
training class from 2:30-3:30 immediately following the sports and
Rec division meeting.

Come see us at the Healthy fair or exhibit hall to get your very own
convention Crud Kicker Kit complete with tissues, hand sanitizer,
vitamin C, cough drops, chap stick, healthy essential oils, and Advil
all conveniently packaged in a large 32oz Sports and Rec water bottle!

Don't forget about our division meeting in Panzacola G2 from
12:30-2:30 immediately followed by a great HIIT class andLineDancing!!!

We are going to have a great time and we hope you all decide to #comeplaywithus

If you have questions please contact Jessica Beecham at 615-497-0435
or by email at jessica at wefitwellness.com

Happy Convention packing!

Best Wishes

Jess