[Nfbnet-members-list] Diabetes Action Network Meeting time changed to 1 p.m.!

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 02:18:46 UTC 2018

Hello National Conventioneers!
The Diabetes Action Network (DAN) is going to begin at 1 p.m. with
registration and at 2 p.m. the start of the meeting.   It is
different from what is written in the agenda.  The meeting room is
correct, Suwannee 11.

The DAN meeting will be an exciting meeting this year!  We have this
year Sandra Kimmel from Ohio a Certified Diabetes Educator who is
also a Nurse Practitioner , Bruce Taylor sales representative from
the Dexcom continuous glucose monitor (CGM) Company who makes the
only truly accessible CGM and Dylan Hedtler-Gaudette from   National
Federation of the Blind (NFB) Government Affairs will be speaking
about the meetings he attended with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Services (CMS) and letters written by NFB President Mark Riccobono
and DAN President Bernadette Jacobs that encouraged codification of
the reversal of the CMS coverage policy with regard to the Dexcom CGM
when used in conjunction with the Dexcom mobile application.

We will also have elections of Officers and Board members.  This will
be a full meeting so, please plan to attend until 5 p.m.

Best Regards, Joy Stigile
Treasurer, Diabetes Action Network
joystigile at gmail.com

---