[Nfbnet-members-list] Live registration links for NFB Community Service Division events.

Darian Smith,President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Mon Jun 25 14:29:30 UTC 2018

Fellow Federationists,
We are pleased to inform you that the links  to sign up for our service project on July 3, pre-register for our  seminar on July 5, and   information on our trivia night on July 6 and post-program brainstorming gathering on July 7  are now live.
 Please head to www.nfbcommunityservice.org/events <http://www.nfbcommunityservice.org/events> for this information.
 See you In Orlando.

Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division

Web: www.nfbcommunityservice.org

Twitter: @NFB_CSD

Facebook: www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision"

E-mail: president at nfbcommunityservice.org <mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>