[Nfbnet-members-list] 18th Annual Showcase of Talent Preregistration Now Open

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 22:39:45 UTC 2018

Eighteenth Annual Showcase of Talent Preregistration Now Open!

Hello all!
Would you like to showcase your talent at this
year's National Convention in Orlando, Florida?
The National Federation of the Blind Performing
Arts Division excitedly presents this year's
Annual Showcase of Talent on Saturday, July 7that
7:30 PM in Panzacola Ballroom G-1, Level 1!
Preregistration is open now until June 30th to
the first 20 people who submit the completed
registration form. The remaining 10 slots will be
available for registration at National Convention
from July 4th ­ July 6that our events and exhibit
hall table A44. Registration for performers is
$10 per act, and family and friends can attend
the show for $5. Please keep your family-friendly
performance between 2 minutes and 4 minutes in
length, no longer, including any introductory
remarks. We reserve the right to end performances
that exceed the time limit, so please practice
your performance with this in mind. While all
skill levels are welcome, there will be a judged
competition with cash prizes for the winners.

Instructions for Preregistration between June 15 and June 30th:
1)   Please fill out and email the attached
registration form to nfbpad at gmail.com no later
than Saturday, June 30th. The first 20 completed
forms will be put on the list. Make sure to
include any required back-up track attached to your email.
2)   Payment of $10 per act must be made during
convention at our exhibit hall table or during one of our events.
Instructions for Registration at Convention:
1)   Fill out your information and make your
payment during the convention at our exhibit hall
table or during one of our events. The last 10
slots will be reserved for on-sight registration
during convention. Please see Julie McGinnity,
president, or Katelyn MacIntyre, vice president, to complete your registration.

The times you can pay your registration fee and register during convention are:
Wednesday, July 4th 11:00 AM ­ 5:00 PMat Performing Arts Exhibit Hall Table A44
Thursday, July 5th 8:30 AM ­ 12:45 PM at Exhibit
Hall; 1:00 PM  “ 4:00 PM at Performing Arts
Division Business Meeting, Wekiwa 3, Level 2;
4:00 PM ­ 5:00 PMat Exhibit Hall; 6:30 PM ­ 10:00
PM at Performing Arts Division Ballroom Dancing Workshops
Friday, July 6th12:00 PM ­ 1:45 PM at Exhibit
Hall; 7:00 PM ­â€“ 9:00 PM at Exhibit Hall (last chance to register and pay)
Payment must be made by Friday, July 6th at 9:00
PM or your entry may be dropped from the list.

If you have any questions, please email
nfbpad at gmail.com or contact Julie McGinnity,
Performing Arts Division President at (314)-610-7740.

We look forward to enjoying all the wonderful
performances at this year's Showcase of Talent on
Saturday, July 7th at 7:30 PM in Panzacola Ballroom G-1, Level 1!

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

Eighteenth Annual Showcase of Talent Preregistration Now Open!

Hello all!

Would you like to showcase your talent at this
year’s National Convention in Orlando, Florida?
The National Federation of the Blind Performing
Arts Division excitedly presents this year’s
Annual Showcase of Talent
<x-apple-data-detectors://0>on Saturday, July
7<x-apple-data-detectors://0>th<x-apple-data-detectors://0>at
7:30 PM in Panzacola Ballroom G-1, Level 1!

Preregistration is open now
<x-apple-data-detectors://1>until June
30<x-apple-data-detectors://1>th to the first 20
people who submit the completed registration
form. The remaining 10 slots will be available
for registration at National Convention
<x-apple-data-detectors://2>from July
4<x-apple-data-detectors://2>th<x-apple-data-detectors://2>
–“ July 6<x-apple-data-detectors://2>that our
events and exhibit hall table A44. Registration
for performers is $10 per act, and family and
friends can attend the show for $5. Please keep
your family-friendly performance between 2
minutes and 4 minutes in length, no longer,
including any introductory remarks. We reserve
the right to end performances that exceed the
time limit, so please practice your performance
with this in mind. While all skill levels are
welcome, there will be a judged competition with cash prizes for the winners.

Instructions for Preregistration
<x-apple-data-detectors://5>between June 15 and
June 30<x-apple-data-detectors://5>th:

1)   Please fill out and email the attached
registration form to
<mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>nfbpad at gmail.com no
later than <x-apple-data-detectors://7>Saturday,
June
30<x-apple-data-detectors://7>th<x-apple-data-detectors://7>.
The first 20 completed forms will be put on the
list. Make sure to include any required back-up track attached to your email.

2)   Payment of $10 per act must be made during
convention at our exhibit hall table or during one of our events.

Instructions for Registration at Convention:

1)   Fill out your information and make your
payment during the convention at our exhibit hall
table or during one of our events. The last 10
slots will be reserved for on-sight registration
during convention. Please see Julie McGinnity,
president, or Katelyn MacIntyre, vice president, to complete your registration.

The times you can pay your registration fee and register during convention are:

<x-apple-data-detectors://9>Wednesday, July
4<x-apple-data-detectors://9>th<x-apple-data-detectors://9>
11:00 AM – 5:00 PMat Performing Arts Exhibit Hall Table A44

<x-apple-data-detectors://10>Thursday, July
5<x-apple-data-detectors://10>th<x-apple-data-detectors://10>
8:30 AM – 12:45 PM at Exhibit Hall;
<x-apple-data-detectors://11>1:00 PM – 4:00 PM at
Performing Arts Divvision Business Meeting,
Wekiwa 3, Level 2;
<x-apple-data-detectors://12>4:00 PM – 5:000 PMat
Exhibit Hall; <x-apple-data-detectors://13>6:30
PM – 10:00 PM at Performing Arts Division Ballroom Dancing Workshops

<x-apple-data-detectors://14>Friday, July
6<x-apple-data-detectors://14>th<x-apple-data-detectors://14>12:00
PM – 1:45 PM< at Exhibit Hall;
<x-apple-data-detectors://15>7:00 PM – 9:00 PM at
Exhibit Hall (last chance to register and pay)

Payment must be made by
<x-apple-data-detectors://16>Friday, July
6<x-apple-data-detectors://16>th<x-apple-data-detectors://16>
at 9:00 PM or your entry may be dropped from the list.

If you have any questions, please email
<mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>nfbpad at gmail.com or
contact Julie McGinnity, Performing Arts Division
President at <tel:(314)-610-7740>(314)-610-7740.

We look forward to enjoying all the wonderful
performances at this year’s Showcase of Talent
<x-apple-data-detectors://19>on Saturday, July
7<x-apple-data-detectors://19>th
<x-apple-data-detectors://19>at 7:30 PM in Panzacola Ballroom G-1, Level 1!

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
<http://www.katelynmac.com>www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

---
https://www.avg.com