[Nfbnet-members-list] 2018 NAGDU Mentoring Program Application

Aleeha Dudley aleeha_dudley at outlook.com
Mon Jun 11 00:52:09 UTC 2018

The application for the 2018 national Association of Guide Dog Users
mentoring program is live! This program seeks to pair guide dog
handlers who have been to convention with their dogs with those who
are not as experienced with doing so, as        we know that
convention can be overwhelming for new handlers. We are looking for
both mentors and mentees, so please feel free to fill out the Google
form, link below. We ask that mentors and mentees be able to attend
the meeting and seminar of the National Association of Guide Dog
Users, dates for which are listed in the form. We also ask that you
volunteer to work at least one shift at the NAGDU table in the exhibit hall.
If you have any issues filling out the form or have any other
questions, please feel free to email Aleeha Dudley, NAGDU board
member, at <mailto:aleeha at nagdu.org>aleeha at nagdu.org, or call 937-733-0525.
Here's the link to the form:
<https://goo.gl/forms/l9iyUcOobvO0GH7D2>https://goo.gl/forms/l9iyUcOobvO0GH7D2
Aleeha Dudley
Board Member
National Association of Guide Dog Users
Email: <mailto:Aleeha at nagdu.org>Aleeha at nagdu.org
Phone: 937-733-0525
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
Sent from <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Mail for Windows 10

---
https://www.avg.com