[Nfbnet-members-list] Resolutions for 2018 NFB Convention

Wunder, Gary gwunder at nfb.org
Fri Jun 1 01:07:29 UTC 2018

Resolutions for Convention:
             Here is a message from Sharon Maneki, who chairs the NFB
Resolutions Committee:
             Do you think we should change a government policy, take
a stand concerning an agency for the blind, or create new
regulations? If you do, consider writing a resolution. At the 2018
National Convention the resolutions committee meeting will be held on
Wednesday, July 4. The committee will debate and discuss resolutions
on a wide variety of subjects. If passed by the convention, these
resolutions will become the policy statements of the organization.
To ensure that your resolution will be considered by the committee,
please send it to President Riccobono or to me by June 19, two weeks
before the committee meeting. If you send a resolution to me by email
and do not receive a response acknowledging your email in two or
three days, please call or send it again. If you miss the deadline,
you must get three members of the committee to sponsor your
resolution and then get it to the chairman before the meeting begins.
I will be pleased to accept resolutions by email,
<mailto:nfbmd at earthlink.net>nfbmd at earthlink.net; or snail mail, 9013
Nelson Way, Columbia, MD 21045.

---
https://www.avg.com