[Nfbnet-members-list] Opportunity to participate in research on the use of passwords by people who are blind or low vision

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Thu Jan 4 03:25:05 UTC 2018

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for
informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has
no involvement in this research, but we believe that it may
contribute to our research mission.

Hello,

My name is Daniella Briotto Faustino and I am a Master student in the
Human Computer Interaction program at Carleton University (Ottawa,
Canada). Under the supervision of Professor Audrey Girouard, I am
conducting a research for my thesis and looking for participants to
answer an online survey about the use of passwords by people with
visual impairment. This research has been cleared by the Carleton
University Research Ethics Board.

As a token of appreciation, participants will be included in a prize
draw of an Amazon gift card, in the value of 50 Canadian dollars.

Survey title: The use of passwords by people with visual impairment

This online survey contains around 30 questions, either multiple
choice or text entry. It can be completed all at once or within a
week, by accessing the same link. To participate in this survey,
participants must be: visually impaired, at least 18 years old, and
comfortable with the English language.

Here is the link to access the online survey:
<https://cuhealth.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4UdAGTWkF32wzpb>https://cuhealth.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4UdAGTWkF32wzpb

If you know others that would be interested in participating, please
forward this email to them.

Thank you,

Daniella Briotto Faustino
Master student in Human-Computer Interaction
<http://cil.csit.carleton.ca/>http://cil.csit.carleton.ca/
http://daniellabriotto.com
Email:
<mailto:daniella.briottofaustino at carleton.ca>daniella.briottofaustino at carleton.ca

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Deputy Executive Director, Jernigan Institute
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2221| <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>lblake at nfb.org

<https://nfb.org/>
National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
Facebook
     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>
Twitter
     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>
Youtube

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.