[Nfbnet-members-list] Transportation Survey

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Thu Feb 8 03:36:52 UTC 2018

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for
informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has
no involvement in this research, but we believe that it may
contribute to our research mission.

The <https://tti.tamu.edu/>Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI)
is conducting a web survey investigating how individuals that are
blind or low vision perceive the safety of transportation network
companies or TNCs (companies like Uber or Lyft, sometimes referred to
as ride sharing companies) relative to other travel modes. The
research will also seek to identify how this community utilizes TNCs
for safe mobility. Participants must be 18 years or older to take the
survey and be blind or low vision.
You may participate by clicking on or by copying the following URL
and pasting into your web browser:
<https://goo.gl/JSBbtE>https://goo.gl/JSBbtE. Questions or concerns
about the survey should be directed to the principal investigator
Chris Simek at 512-407-1153, or
<mailto:c-simek at tti.tamu.edu>c-simek at tti.tamu.edu.

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Deputy Executive Director, Jernigan Institute
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2221| <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>lblake at nfb.org

<https://nfb.org/>
National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
Facebook
     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>
Twitter
     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>
Youtube

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.