[Nfbnet-members-list] 75% Discount on Isabel Ives Custom Resumes

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Sat Aug 18 04:18:18 UTC 2018

August 17, 2018

Dear NFB List Members,

Isabel Ives, who does custom resumes, is offering an even better
discount to NFB members and friends.  Previously she discounted her
rates 25%, but because of recent business successes, she is now able
to discount her resumes 75%.  Attached is her updated flyer.  The
discount code is NFBRESUMES.

Isabel contacted our national office and expressed her willingness to
write resumes for blind people.  She has done a lot of work with
veterans, whose resumes often require a lot of work to make them
compatible with the needs of the private sector.  The flyer gives her
contact information if you want to know more.

I know a number of you are looking for resume writing
sources.  Isabel's larger discount assures that her beautifully
written resumes are available to you at the cost of a decent meal
out.  Give Isabel a try!

Best wishes,
Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee