[Nfbnet-members-list] Participants Needed for Exercise and Quality of Life Research Study

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Fri Aug 10 00:58:37 UTC 2018

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for
informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has
no involvement in this research, but we believe that it may
contribute to our research mission.

Dear NFB Members:

We are conducting a study examining the relationship between exercise
and quality of life among individuals with visual impairments. To
conduct this study we need the participation of adult
aged-individuals (aged 18 years and older) with visual impairments.
This study will ask participants to complete an online survey
consisting of 51 questions which should take approximately 20
minutes. All responses will be anonymous and confidential.

All participants who complete the online survey will have the option
to enter a drawing to win two $50.00 gift card or two $25.00 gift
cards. If you, or someone you know, is interested in participating in
this study, please follow the link below:

<https://goo.gl/forms/7q2Yf0ondk1MZZJj2>https://goo.gl/forms/7q2Yf0ondk1MZZJj2

Note: Because this survey is presented on the Google Forms platform,
the recommended browser is Google Chrome, and recommended screen
reader is JAWS 2018.

If you have any questions regarding this study, please contact me. My
information is below. Thank you,

Justin Haegele, PhD
Old Dominion University
jhaegele at odu.edu
(757) 683-5338

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Deputy Executive Director, Jernigan Institute
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2221| <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>lblake at nfb.org

<https://nfb.org/>
National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
Facebook
     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>
Twitter
     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>
Youtube

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

---
https://www.avg.com