[Nfbnet-members-list] Sports and Recreation Membership Call

Jessica Beecham Jessica at wefitwellness.com
Fri Apr 27 05:19:06 UTC 2018

Hello Fellow Federationists

The sports and Recreation Division is excited to announce our April
Membership call this Sunday, April  29 beginning at 5 Pacific 7
Eastern. 515-603-4904 access code 1082284#. This is a great
opportunity for blind people to get together and share ideas and
advice about living the lives we want through sports and recreation.

This month, Mike Armstrong will discuss some of his epic hiking
adventures including his recent Journey to Everest base camp. Mike is
a member of the sports and Rec board. He is the director of fitness
programming at SAAVI, and he owns a martial arts studio. We look
forward to hearing from him on this months call.

Please join us!

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham
President