[Nfbnet-members-list] Ticketmaster Accessibility Inquiry

Yingling, Valerie Vyingling at nfb.org
Fri Apr 20 03:43:52 UTC 2018

Ticketmaster Accessibility

The NFB is investigating the accessibility of
Ticketmaster’s website and mobile app, as well
as the effectiveness of requesting equal access
through Ticketmaster’s customer service
personnel. If you have recently purchased tickets
or attempted to purchase tickets through
Ticketmaster, we would like to hear from you. If
you have identified ways to work around
Ticketmaster, perhaps by purchasing tickets
directly through a concert venue, we would like
to know about those workarounds. Please direct
your feedback to Valerie Yingling at
<mailto:vyingling at nfb.org>vyingling at nfb.org or
410-659-9314, extension 2440, no later than April 27.