[Nfbnet-members-list] NAPUB conference call

Peggy Chong via NAPUB napub at nfbnet.org
Fri Sep 29 00:35:52 UTC 2017

The NAPUB board of directors is pleased to announce our first in what we
hope will turn out to be a regular informational and interactive program via
a conference call on the happenings with braille in the United States.
NAPUB Notes call in.  Our first, one-hour,  News notes will take place on
November 9.  We want to hear from you. What topics would you like to have
addressed by the experts?  Do you want to know of the  latest IOS updates,
The Orbit Reader 20, or braille games for the family for Christmas?  Please
let us know through this listserv no later than October 16, of your
suggestions for this and future NAPUB conference calls.  We will be
monitoring the listserv for your suggestions.

A notice through the NAPUB listserv will be posted by October 23, providing the
call in number and the topic of the first meeting.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Peggy Chong

NAPUB Treasurer
<peggychong at earthlink.net>