[Nfbnet-members-list] National Federation of the Blind of Maryland Convention Stream

Rachel Olivero rachel at olivero.us
Fri Nov 10 20:20:18 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationists,

We're sad you all can't be with us at the beautiful Sheraton Baltimore North
for the fabulous festivities of the fifty-first National Federation of the
Blind of Maryland convention. However, you can join us virtually through the
magic of the internet. We will be streaming our general  sessions (Saturday,
8:45-noon, 2-5, and Sunday 9-noon) as well as our banquet (Saturday,
starting at 7PM). All times are eastern.

Please join us using one of the following links:

Winamp, Itunes - http://radio.citrus3.com:2199/tunein/nfbmdconvention.pls

Windows Media Player -
http://radio.citrus3.com:2199/tunein/nfbmdconvention.asx

Real Player - http://radio.citrus3.com:2199/tunein/nfbmdconvention.ram