[Nfbnet-members-list] Missing Braille Monitors???

Wunder, Gary gwunder at nfb.org
Wed Nov 1 00:12:22 UTC 2017

Subject: August September issue of the Braille Monitor

Two people have complained that they did not receive the August
September issue of the Braille Monitor. I need to see if this is a
widespread problem. The American Printing House for the Blind says
that the issue was mailed but that they will gladly replace any
copies that are missing. If you are a reader of the Braille Monitor
in Braille, please let me know whether or not you received the August
September issue. Thank you.

Gary Wunder
<mailto:gwunder at nfb.org>gwunder at nfb.org