[Nfbnet-members-list] Important links for the 2017 NFB of Idaho convention

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 00:38:08 UTC 2017

Important Links for the 2017 NFB of Idaho Convention

Convention dates: March 23rd, 24th, and 25th.

Link for the live stream of the convention
<http://nfbidaho.org/live>http://nfbidaho.org/live
- View the agenda for the times of the Friday
morning session and the saturday genral sessions.

Download the convention agenda.
<http://nfbidaho.org/wp-content/uploads/2017-Convention-Agenda-final.docx>http://nfbidaho.org/wp-content/uploads/2017-Convention-Agenda-final.docx

Download the convention registration form.
<http://nfbidaho.org/wp-content/uploads/2017-Convention-Registration-2.docx>http://nfbidaho.org/wp-content/uploads/2017-Convention-Registration-2.docx

Link to the convention online auction.
<http://nfbidaho.org/auction2017>http://nfbidaho.org/auction2017
- Don't miss this opportunity to bid on over 60
amazing items from iPhhones to beautiful hand-made crafts.
- You can bid from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada
- Auction closes on Sunday, March 26th, so bid now before you miss out.

This is going to be an incredible convention and
we are aexcited that you will be attending in person or by live stream.

These links and many more resources can be found
on our Idaho affiliate website at <http://nfbidaho.org>http://nfbidaho.org .

The National Federation of the Blind is a
community of members and friends who believe in
the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Yours in the Federation,
Kevin Pirnie

208-206-1181

<kpirnie77 at gmail.com>