[Nfbnet-members-list] Piggest Raffle Ever!

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 00:43:38 UTC 2017

This is a call out to everyone wanting to bring
home the bacon for themselves and the National
Federation of the Blind of Ohio. We are now
selling online tickets for the Piggest Raffle
Ever to raise money for our beloved organization!

Each ticket is $5.00 and all proceeds go to the
NFB of Ohio. And if you're the lucky pig, you
will win $5000 for yourself and $5000 for the Ohio affiliate!

What a deal!!!

Just go to
<http://www.piggestraffle.com>www.piggestraffle.com
and buy your tickets. Choose the National
Federation of the Blind of Ohio as your
designated charity then select your desired
number of tickets. Be sure to let them know that Richard Payne referred you.

Let's all buy tickets for the NFB of Ohio! Maybe the lucky winner will be you!

Thanks,

Richard Payne
President
937-396-5573