[Nfbnet-members-list] Showcase of Talent Preregistration Now Open

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 00:55:12 UTC 2017

Seventeenth Annual Showcase of Talent Preregistration Now Open!

Hello all!

Would you like to showcase your talent at this
year's National Convention in Orlando, Florida?
The National Federation of the Blind Performing
Arts Division excitedly presents this year’s
Annual Showcase of Talent on Friday, July 14th at
7:30 PM in Panzacola Ballroom G, Level 1!
Preregistration is open now until July 4th to the
first 20 people who submit the completed
registration form. The remaining 10 slots will be
available for registration at National Convention
from July 11th – July 13th at our events and
exhibit hall table. Registration for performers
is $10, and family and friends can attend the
show for $5. Please keep your performance between
2 minutes and 5 minutes in length, no longer.
While all skill levels are welcome, there will be
a judged competition with a cash prize for the winner.

Instructions for Preregistration:

1)   Please fill out and email the attached
registration form to
<mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>nfbpad at gmail.com no
later than Tuesday, July 4th. The first 20
completed forms will be put on the list. Make
sure to include any required back-up track attached to your email.

2)   Payment of $10 per act must be made during
convention at our exhibit hall table or during one of our events.

Instructions for Registration at Convention:

1)   Fill out your information and make your
payment during the convention at our exhibit hall
table or during one of our events. The last 10
slots will be reserved for on-sight registration during convention.

The times you can pay your registration fee and register during convention are:

Tuesday, July 11th 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM at Performing Arts Exhibit Hall Table

Wednesday, July 12th 8:30 AM – 12:45 PM at
Exhibit Hall; 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM at Performing
Arts Division Business Meeting, Suwannee 21,
Level 2; 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM at Exhibit Hall; 7:00
PM – 1“ 10:00 PM at Performing Arts Division
Ballroom Dancing Workshops, Panzacola Ballroom F-1, Level 1

Thursday, July 13th 12:00 PM – 1:45 PM at Exhibit
Hall; 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM at Exhibit Hall (last chance to register and pay)

Payment must be made by Thursday, July 13th at
9:00 PM or your entry may be dropped from the list.

If you have any questions, please email
<mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>nfbpad at gmail.com or
contact Julie McGinnity, Performing Arts Division
President at <tel:(314)%20610-7740>(314)-610-7740.

We look forward to enjoying all the wonderful
performances at this year’s Showcase of Talent
on Friday, July 14th at 7:30 PM in Panzacola Ballroom G, Level 1!