[Nfbnet-members-list] YOU'RE INVITED: 2017 Luau at National Convention

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 19:31:32 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationists:

It is with great excitement that I invite each of you to attend the NFB Luau
on Thursday, July 13 during the 2017 National Federation of the Blind
National Convention. This event promises to be a crowd pleaser, with hors
d'oeuvres to snack on, refreshing drinks to cleanse the pallet, music that
brings the island culture alive, and dancing for all.

Attached, and pasted below, you'll find our flier for the Luau Party. Drop
by, bring friends, and experience a night you won't forget!

See you in Orlando,

2017 NFB Host Committee

Shawn Callaway | Chair; President, National Federation of the Blind of
Washington DC

Donald Porterfield | President, National Federation of the Blind of Arizona

James Brown | President, National Federation of the Blind of Tennessee

Nani Fife | President, National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii

Kathryn Webster | President, National Association of Blind Students

ALOHA!

THE 2017 HOST COMMITTEE INVITES YOU TO OUR NFB LUAU PARTY

Admission: $10

Location: Panzecola F-3 and F-4 level 1

Cash bar

Join us on Thursday, July 13 from 8-midnight to enjoy some delicious island
hors d'oeuvres and desserts, dance to Hawaiian music, sip on tasteful
drinks, and immerse yourself in the beloved culture of Hawaii!

*         Say hello to our King and Queen of the Luau, President Riccobono
and First Lady Riccobono!

*         Dress in your Hawaii fashion

You won't want to miss a night to remember with your Federation family!

Kathryn Webster | President, National Student Division

Nani Fife | President, NFB of Hawaii