[Nfbnet-members-list] Jobs Dinner Waiting List

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jun 21 03:00:14 UTC 2017

Hello Federation Family!

It is with both a bitter sweet feeling that I make this announcement. As
many of you know, the Employment Committee of the NFB will be holding an
Etiquette Dinner at this years national convention. As of yesterday, all
seats are full! This is great  because I am glad people are excited about
the event and going to benefit from attending. However, it is unfortunate
that the interest exceeds the room capacity, so some will miss out this
year.

But, there is a silver lining! You can still complete the attached form and
send it to me at bobbipompey at gmail.com. Once received, I will add your name
to a waiting list and if someone is no longer able to attend you will be
notified of an opening!

As always, feel free to reach out to me with any questions, comments, or
concerns that you may have.

Bobbi A. L. Pompey, Member
Employment Committee
National Federation of the Blind

(336) 988-6375
bobbipompey at gmail.com

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is
faced" James Baldwin