[Nfbnet-members-list] Research Request: Visual Studio AT compatibility

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Thu Jul 27 22:17:57 UTC 2017

Subject line: Do you use developer tools?

Hi, my name is Dante and I work on the Microsoft
Visual Studio engineering team. We’re learning
how developers use assistive technologies like
screen readers or refreshable braille displays.
If you use any assistive technologies with your
developer tools, please take this very short
survey and share your experiences with us! Your
feedback will help us build a better, more
accessible developer tools for you.

<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3DRB8MD?vs_version=%5bvs_version_value%5d&vs_edition=%5bvs_edition_value%5d&vs_sqmUserId=%5bvs_sqmUserId_value%5d&vs_otuId=%5bvs_otuId_value%5d>Link
to survey

Thank you for your time,