[Nfbnet-members-list] Singing Telegrams Available at Convention

Julie A. McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 22:42:07 UTC 2017

The Performing Arts Division brings all convention attendees a brand
new, fun way to tell someone you love them, show appreciation for a
member in your affiliate, or just make your friends laugh. We're
putting our talents to work for you by making singing telegrams
available for purchase!

How It Works:

You can schedule a telegram in one of two ways:
1. Call or text (703)-380-8876 before or during convention,
or: 2. Visit our exhibit table (A29) in the exhibit hall.

We need to know:
   1. Who you want your telegram delivered to.
   2. What song you would like us to sing. We can do about a verse
and a chorus of a song, and will sing words you provide if you wish.
We can even suggest songs if you have something to say but don't know
how to say it.
   3. When you want the telegram delivered. We  will do our very best
to accommodate your request. Note: No telegrams will be delivered in
the middle of general sessions or banquet speeches.
   4. Which type of telegram you would like. We have two available.
for $20, we will deliver your telegram live and in person, or, for
$15, we will deliver via voicemail. If you would like a video or
audio recording of the special delivery, we will send that to you for
an extra $5.

The telegrams can also be from multiple people at a time, so feel
free to get a group of friends together to send a smile this convention.

All proceeds will support the Performing Arts Division. Tell your friends!

Briley O'Connor
Board Member, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
<mailto:brileyoc at gmail.com>brileyoc at gmail.com

Julie McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

[]
Virus-free.
<https://www.avast.com/en-us/lp-safe-emailing-3176-b?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=oa-3176-b>www.avast.com