[Nfbnet-members-list] Free Braille Book Offer for Kids Starts Now!
Seedlings Community Outreach
seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Wed Jan 18 18:06:32 UTC 2017
Seedlings Braille Books for Children is offering $100 worth of FREE braille books to the FIRST 100 KIDS ages 8-21 who submit a photo, a video, and/or a short essay!
All you need to do is:
- send us a photo or video of your child reading one of Seedlings' books (like the photos in this email) and/or
- send us a paragraph saying why you and your child love Seedlings' books.
- Just one entry per family please.
- Include your contact information: name, child's age, address, phone, and email address.
- Photos should be high resolution if possible.
- In your paragraph, please tell us a little about yourself (e.g. I'm a 10-year-old boy who is blind, or I'm the parent of an 8-year-old girl who loves to read, etc.) along with why you love using our books.
- Paragraphs should be a minimum of 30 words.
- By entering your photos, videos, and/or essays, you are giving Seedlings permission to possibly use them on our website or in our promotional materials (if chosen, only first names will be published).
- Only the first 100 people who submit qualifying entries will receive a code to use for ordering your free big (non print-and-braille) books. If you submit your entry via email, you will receive an email response within 1 business day to verify receipt.
- This offer will expire when 100 entries have been received or by Jan. 31, 2017, whichever comes first.
Enter ASAP by emailing your entry to: info at seedlings.org or by mailing it to: Seedlings, P.O. Box 51924, Livonia, MI 48151-5924
Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook and Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks)!
"Placing a book in a child's hands is like planting a seed."
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NFBNet-Members-List