[Nfbnet-members-list] 2017 Writers' Contest

Eve Sanchez thirdeyeonlyinaz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 17:35:54 UTC 2017

David and all Federationists, This may be late coming to some of you,
but many have also anticipated correctly that the 2017 Writers'
Contest, brought to you by the Writers' Division has started on
January 1st. This by no means implies that anyone has missed out. The
contest is open for submissions through April 1st and we all eagerly
await your excellently crafted submissions.
Please note that the entire guidelines for the 2017 Writing Contest
are attached below. There are many changes that need to be adhered to
so read them carefully.
Thank you so much for your patience. We, at the Writers' Division,
cannot wait to start reading what you write.
EvaMarie Sanchez
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Editor, Tapestry, a publication of TAWN
"Some who are sighted, are the most blind of all."