[Nfbnet-members-list] 2017 NFB of Idaho State Convention

Susan Bradley craftisue at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 01:40:32 UTC 2017

Hi everyone, We want everyone to know about our 2017 NFBI State Convention.  I have attached the registration form and a flyer to this email.  Our State Convention will be March 23--25 at the Wyndham Garden Hotel located at 3300 S. Vista Avenue in Boise ID 208-343-4900. If you have questions contact Dana Ard, President, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho 208-345-3906 or danalynard at q.com.

Thanks

Susan Bradley, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

craftisue at hotmail.com