[Nfbnet-members-list] Read a recap of Washington Seminar on the VONB Blog

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Feb 8 19:57:48 UTC 2017

Dear Fellow Federationists:

With a new administration in Washington promising sweeping change,
many wonder what the prospects for legislative success are in the
rapidly evolving political environment. Throughout our history, the
National Federation of the Blind has worked with political leaders of
both parties to craft public policy that helps blind Americans live
the lives we want, and our goal is to continue to do so. Judging by
the outstanding success last week of our 2017 Washington Seminar,
there are plenty of partners willing to work with us and champion our
issues, presenting ample and exciting opportunities to make positive
change. Read a recap of some of the highlights on the Voice of the
Nation's Blind, the blog of the National Federation of the Blind. The
full post is here:
<https://nfb.org/blog/vonb-blog/national-federation-blind-celebrates-successful-washington-seminar>https://nfb.org/blog/vonb-blog/national-federation-blind-celebrates-successful-washington-seminar

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2330 | <mailto:cdanielsen at nfb.org>cdanielsen at nfb.org
Twitter: @rlawyer

<https://nfb.org/>
National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
Facebook
     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>
Twitter
     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>
Youtube

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.